Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 is a software that can be made use of to identify the data traffic that is being sent as well as obtained via the computer network at the time or from the data documents taken previously to make sure that it can be assessed. This software gives filtering system alternatives for complicated analysis of data networks.
Microsoft Network Monitor Tool – If you manage a network of computers then you require a device to know even more details about different traffic events to identify and also take care of feasible issues. It is impossible to see the byte transactions taking place in the network layer without making use of some specialized tools to analyze the traffic. This is just one of such applications that network administrators depend on to keep an eye on the information transmission going on in a network. The user interface is instinctive as well as you will certainly locate very easy where to see different reports and also events.
How to Install Microsoft Network Monitor
- Download Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 x86 or x64.
- Install on your PC / laptop.
- Connect PC / laptop with the network click New Capture, Then a window will appear.
- Press the start tab to start monitoring, and the software will begin analyzing all network traffic details in Windows 7. All details will be displayed in the network conversation frame.
- Click on the program you want to see. For example, if you want to see Mozilla Firefox, then network activity will appear under Frame Summary.
- To enable filtering in Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4, you can click Filter on the menu tab, click display filter> load filter> standard filter then select the required options and press Apply, The menu is also found in the frame display filter in the display window.
- You are ready to start monitoring.
- The captured file can be saved if you want to see it later. In addition, the file can be opened using Wireshark.
Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista 64-bit Editions Service Pack 1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- Categories: Networking Software
- Author: Microsoft
- Software: Safe and Secure
- Download: Free
Microsoft Network Monitor Windows 64-bit
- File Size: 8.32 MB
- File Name: NM34_ia64.exe
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, 64-bit
Microsoft Network Monitor Windows 32-bit
- File Size: 6.11 MB
- File Name: NM34_x86.exe
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, 32-bit
fileloysoft.com is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by a warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our fileloysoft.com.
Incoming search terms:
- network monitor 3 4
- microsoft network monitor 3 4
- install microsoft network monitor for windows 10 64 bit
- microsoft network monitor 4
- installation of network monitor
- install microsoft network monitor windows 10 64 bit
- how to install network monitor
- how to access microsoft network monitor 3 4 on windows 10
- ow to install ms network moniter 3 4
- download network monitor for windows 10