How to Fix Logitech Mouse Not Detected – is your mouse or Logitech device not detected by Logitech G HUB?, before I give a tutorial on how to overcome this, I will share my experience with you, I also experience the things that I am with you I used Logitech G502 Hero and when I opened Logitech G HUB for my mouse setup or settings, I have a problem with my Logitech mouse not being detected by the Logitech g hub, and I searched on google there is only a tutorial “Mouse Not Detected on Logitech Gaming Software” and I’m not discouraged, the thing I’m trying is as following:
- Open your Control Panel.
- Press Start then Type Control Panel.
- Then select Uninstall a Program.
- Then Uninstall your Logitech G HUB program.
- When finished, restart your PC or computer first.
- Next, you will have to reinstall your Logitech G HUB, and the results will work like me.
Recommended: Logitech Gaming Software and Logitech G HUB
for those of you who use Logitech Gaming Software or Having problems and don’t know how to solve it, I suggest you try watching this video.
I can share it with you, I hope the article I gave could be useful for you, thank you.